Saturday, April 28, 2012

NEW PICS: FINALLY!!! ROBERT PATTINSON ARRIVES IN WASHINGTON TONIGHT 4/28/12 DC

CLICK TO ENLARGE!!

SOURCE: @geneyoungpics: No Rob&Kristen;were on separate flights I got pics of Rob I missed Kristen tryin 2 get Josh Hutcherson Clooney.
NO WORD YET IF ROB WILL BE ATTENDING THE WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS DINNER. CNN will have a special coverage of the event starting at 9:30PM EST C-SPAN's coverage starts at 6:30PM EST: Arrivals (6:30PM), Dinner Coverage (7:20PM), Dinner Preview (8:20PM) and the actual White House Correspondents'Dinner (9:40PM). SOURCE:RPLife via JustJared

1 comments:

Shani said...

"Finally you come along...
The way I feel about you it just can't be wrong.
If you only knew the way I feel about you.
I just can't describe him oh no no" ~ Ce Ce Peniston - Finally