Friday, June 22, 2012

*Pics&Tweets* Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart SPOTTED @ Jenny Lewis LA Concert 6/21/12

@alisonpaigexox Oh hey rob patz and kristen stewart at @jennylewis. Wanna be friends? @amandalouisenbd ====== Beautiful, tiny and normal couple. At an amazing show/didn’t realize you had awesome music taste. ===== @ItsMaarryyy My brother just saw fucking Robert Pattinson. I am so damn jealous. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are four fucking rows behind my brother and sister at a concert. Omg. ====== @CoryWebster And now anne hathaway, and the twilight peeps are here. ==== @NicoleWrightG Jenny Lewis concert!!! There are celebrities, and us enjoy this night with drinks. A few minutes ago I saw this lovely couple I saw in Cannes! Source: Spunk-Ransom and source Robsessed for pics. and source KStewartFans

0 comments: