Friday, August 31, 2012

Patrick Brennan (Liam ‘Irish Coven‘ in BDPart 2) Mentions Robert Pattinson

When you found out you were going to work on this movie, who were you most excited to work with? You know I have a scene with all the guys- Robert Pattinson – the 3 of those guys- and Kristen- I found them to be so… I was looking forward to meeting those three – I found them to be so welcoming and down to earth and normal. I don’t know what I was expecting but I wasn’t expecting that. I found them all to be really really great people. And funny and weird and cool. And when I did my scene with Jacob I was stumbling over lines and thought “wow—it’s too odd. I’m sitting across from these Twilight stars.” It took me awhile to get in my body & get in the scenes. I was nervous. And Michael Sheen- I’ve always admired him as an actor. And I didn’t get to do much with him, but I got to know him a little bit on set. I’ve always admired his work as an actor. ===== What were some of the things you did to bond with the other cast members on set? You know it’s weird. you think there would be a couple people here and there you don’t get along with, but when you’re staying at the same hotel and you’re kinda on top of one another working all day, together you form all these great friendships and there was not one bad seed in the whole bunch. I think the people out there are gonna really love this new group of vampires. They are really good people. And it was kinda interesting- we got to the hotel and had dinner and I think we all really liked each other which is important because sometimes we’d spend sometimes 15 hours together on set and it was pretty instant! We really liked each other and spent time together outside of– even when we weren’t working- nobody holed up in their room. We all got together and did things together because we all genuinely liked each other. That was the cool thing. It was a great experience. People were so great!
==== Read the rest at source LettersToTwilight

0 comments: